Friday, June 3, 2011

EO Jongerendag 2011

Tomorrow is the EO Jongerendag 2011 in 'Het Gelredome' in Arnhem. Actually would I go to this festival, but I didn't get permission. Today I had to go to my work and I became so dizzy while I was cycling that I had to go home. A man who saw me sitting on the ground brought me back home. In the afternoon I visited the doctor and tuesday I have to do a blood test, Because my blood pressure is too low and my oxygen grade is higher than average. It's ashame that I can't go to the EO Jongerendag tomorrow. I hope my boyfriend can come for some hours, because my parents aren't home tomorrow...

Do you go to the EO Jongerendag?

4 comments:

  1. Nee ik ga er niet naar toe haha.
    En wat fijn dat je dat nu toch hebt gedaan met: naam/url. is wel fijn! Ik ben benieuwd of je meedoet met mijn winactie, hoop het wel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EO Jongerendag is vet gaaf geloof jij ergens in?

    ReplyDelete