Friday, August 31, 2012

Things that made my month

I went to Utrecht with my mother and made a haul video with the things I bought there 

I dyed my hair purple

BlackRose became my guestblogger & we are in a relationship since 11th of August :) 

BlackRose and I went to Meeting Arnhem and I made a little vlog

And at Meeting Arnhem Olivier and I celebrated our first year of friendship because the 16th August we knew each other one year so I made a video for him 

And I organized Meeting Leeuwarden together with Agnetha

How was your month?


3 comments:

  1. Leuk weer! Mijn maand was heel gewoontjes, werken en uitgaan met vrienden. En veel series kijken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zulke leuke foto's. Your hair is coooool (altijd, maar goed) ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuk om te zien! Mijn maand was niet zoveel speciaals volgens mij haha!

    Liefs,
    Ps: ik heb je getagged op mijn blog <3.

    ReplyDelete