Thursday, January 17, 2013

The ABC Tag

Hi Lovely peeps!
It's time for a tag again! I saw the ABC tag on so many blogs that I have to do it as well, because it's a nice one! You're free to tag yourself.

A. Age: 18 years old
B. Best Friend: Olivier! I made a post about our friendship haha
C. Chore your hate: Doing the dishes
D. Dreamhouse: Castle or a villa yay!
E. Essential start of the day: checking twitter (oops)
F. Favorite color: Neon pink
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 158cm
I. Instruments I play: I used to play Cornet a few years ago, now I use my voice as a instrument
J. Job title (most recent): Blogger, youtuber & presenter YO! Media
K. Kids: Not yet haha! (DUH)
L. Life is incomplete without: Merijn & Olivier <3



M. Music that you always listen to: Black Veil Brides
N. Nickname: Floor Flawless
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I was a baby I got operated, when I was 5 I had a inflammation and last year I had something with my heart (I still have haha)
P. Phobias or fears: I do have Emetofobia, and I have a big fear of spiders and death
Q. Quote from a movie: 'Je overleeft het wel!' (You'll survive) from Hoe overleef ik mezelf
R. Reason to smile: getting your lovely comments :D
S. Siblings: 2 sisters
T. Time to wake up: Mostly 6 or 7 'o clock
U. Underwear: no comment :)
V. Very important date this year: 6 March (my bday) 3April (my blog's bday) 23 June (Merijn's bday) 3 November (1year with Merijn haha)
W. Worst habit: Getting distracted very fast
X. X-ray's you have done: Hands and back
Y. Yummy food you make: Noodles YUMMM <3
Z. Zoo animal: Dolphin

Lots of love,
Floor Flawless

No comments:

Post a Comment